Saturday, May 24, 2008

Welcome to Ironman City

Goofy Greetings from Ironman City!


It's close to bedtime and I'm going to leave you with a few images before I go finish my flashcards. For those of you who want to track me, you can go to the athlete tracker on http://www.ironman.com under Live Race Coverage.

See you on the other side!


IMG_8427

IMG_8435

IMG_8423


And lastly, the first booty shot on the blog.

IMGP2562

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

I know you will do well! ummm no comment on the booty! LOL

Rick Gaston said...

Ok can I just tell you that the Ironman Website gave me and Jess a scare. When I went to bed last night there was no run time and when I checked this morning there was still no run time. I txted Jess the news, she called me back and told she had the same experience. We assumed the worst and while on the phone I checked it again, she and JP were driving back from Tahoe, and there it was. We both had a great sigh of relief! Dam that site. Congratulations. Enough excitement for me on Memorial Day.

Nic Hunter said...

That booty is so gross. It's like two pigs under a small napkin fighting over grits. Ew.