Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Lights out!
Yes, it's 2:28am and I'm still up. And yes B is also awake. Nervous, a little. Anxious, probably. But mostly I was taking my sweet time packing. I've got one duffle, a medium timbuk2 bag, a bike box and ZERO in flight entertainment planned. All I have is an ipod and my laptop with no movies. There are less than 10 hours until take off. Hopefully I'll figure it out by then or just hope that a few stiff drinks will put me out like a light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Have a wonderful trip and I hope you packed a sock or something for the flight. And if not, pick up a nice fluffy romance novel at the airport bookstore.
i just realized i don't know a single word of portugese. you'll have to share some phrases with us. hope you have a nice flight to brazil!
Have a fantastic time!!!!
Post a Comment