Saturday, March 20, 2010

Whitewashin'

We're working hard over here trying to get our kitchen painted while the real painting crew finishes up the rest of the house.

IMG_8045


Miraculously we were able to decide on the colors for our kitchen in less than an hour, less than an hour, people. That is a miracle! We got started last weekend with the ceiling and the cabinet faces.

Ceiling, first coat


It might have looked like one of use worked harder than the other.



But I can assure you, we both did our fair share.

Ceiling, second coat.


And now we're onto the color. But before I forget.. please, please, PLEASE fill out your census form!

Don't forget this..


That is all! Have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather!

2 comments:

Nera said...

Nice! Exploiting B's work. Tum mai nong ta lueng tha lod way lah?? hAHAHAHHA

Stephanie said...

Yay for you guys! I can't wait to see how all the painting turns out.