A "he said"/"she said" kind of travel blog. First stop, Brazil!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Slapping it on
We're moving right along here folks. The roof patch seems to be holding up well so far except there's one area on the front side that is looking a liiiiiittle suspect. We're keeping our eye on it.
We picked paint, colors rather.
Wallpaper came down.
Walls patched.
And much pizza consumed.
We're getting closer.
1 comment:
Nera
said...
Tearing down wallpaper is a b*tch! I should know. I did home improvement last summer and it took 1.5 days to rip that crap down in the bathroom.
We're leaving on a jet plane.. after that, we're in the hands of our trusty phrase book. Join us on our adventures. If we get lost or in trouble, it's not our fault! Blame the phrase book!
1 comment:
Tearing down wallpaper is a b*tch! I should know. I did home improvement last summer and it took 1.5 days to rip that crap down in the bathroom.
Post a Comment